Your privacy is important to us. In order to better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. Please note that participation in the Dream Masterminds Giveaway primarily a public activity and (whether directly through our site or via links with other social networking websites) is instantly publicly viewable. Therefore, you should not submit information that you consider confidential. We maintain the privacy of your email address and password submitted to us in the registration process, we also maintain your privacy of street address and phone numbers if you provide it in the paid members area, but other information you provide should be considered nonconfidential and available for viewing by others. Please note that information provided through social networks, mobile apps or websites may be subject to different privacy policies which may vary materially from these terms applying to our web sites.
The Information We Collect
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access and maintain data accuracy, we use industry standard methods to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, although you recognize that data transmitted online or stored in a facility to which online access is provided cannot be made to be 100% secure. We believe in protecting your information just as we would want our information protected. In the event that personal information is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will promptly notify those persons whose personal information has been compromised as may be required by applicable law. Please note that information you enter for your user profile or in your posts may be accessed and viewed publicly and therefore you should not post information that you consider confidential or that you do not want distributed publicly. Although in some areas you will have the ability to edit or delete information, please note that even this information may have been cached on servers, cut and pasted or otherwise incorporated into other posts or for other uses, and so once information is posted you should consider that it may be publicly available perpetually, and in different locations and/or media than your original submission.
It is our policy to provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business related purposes, to our users via email notice, written or hard copy notice, or through conspicuous posting of such notice on a Dream Masterminds Giveaway site, as determined by us in our sole discretion. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to our users.
We do not offer services to, or target, persons under the age of 13. In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will purge any information we receive from people we believe to be children under 13 from our database and cancel the corresponding accounts.
Information you provide to us about yourself, or that we collect and infer based upon your entries and posts to Dream Masterminds Giveaway may be used to improve your user experience, provide or suggest targeted services and to allow third party advertises and messaging to be tailored or targeted. We may use or provide to third parties aggregated data entered by users or inferred from usage for this process. We may collect IP addresses and cookies for the primary purpose of assisting with ease of use by you. However, except as legally required, we will not sell or provide your email address, IP address, cookies, address or phone number to third parties for advertising or other purposes. In the future we may provide third parties with the ability to provide customizable or targeted advertising or messages and in such cases we may allow third party applications to access your user data in determining the messaging or advertising applicable to you.
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us email us at Support – at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 1-1-2018 Ferrari Media LLC All rights reserved worldwide.
Dream Masterminds, Dream Mastermind Logos are unregistered marks of all other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
1. Special Disclaimer: THIS SITE IS NOT ENGAGED IN THE PRACTICE OF FINANCIAL PLANNING, FINANCIAL ADVISING, LAW, TAX PREPARATION, OR TAX ADVISING. NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP IS CREATED BY OR THROUGH THE USE OF THIS SITE. ALL MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT TO BE CONSIDERED LEGAL, TAX, INVESTMENT OR FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO ALWAYS GET A SECOND OPINION FROM A REGISTERED AND LICENSED ADVISER.
2. Material Connections with Endorsers. Material connections involve the payment of compensation to endorsers or providing free promotional materials or benefits to endorsers.
2.1 Commissions and Fees. Some or all of the endorsers who provide testimonials or comments on this site, regarding this site, its products or services may receive payment in the form of affiliate commissions, referral fees, or other fees from us. Although you might assume that these endorsements are biased by reason of compensation, to the best of our knowledge we believe these endorsements represent the honest opinions of the endorsers.
2.2 Free Promotional Materials or Benefits. Some or all of the endorsers who provide testimonials or comments on this site regarding this site, its products or services may have received free promotional materials or benefits from us. Although you might assume that these endorsements are biased by reason of these free promotional materials or benefits, to the best of our knowledge we believe these endorsements represent the honest opinions of the endorsers.
3. “Success Story” or “Best-Case” Testimonials We Post. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of “success story” or “best-case” scenario testimonials (as distinguished from subjective opinions), we have data that will substantiate the results and also provide statements of expected typical results we believe consumers will generally achieve with our product or service, and we will provide this information upon request – email support – at- email@example.com
4. Subjective Opinion Testimonials We Post. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of subjective opinions, we do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification; however, to the best of our knowledge we believe the testimonial lists are giving their honest opinions. If you’re not sure regarding whether a particular testimonial is a “success story”/”best-case” scenario testimonial or a subjective opinion testimonial, email our compliance officer at the email address provided above and request clarification.
5. Blog Posts by Others. We do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification of comments and statements that may be posted by others in blog posts on this site regarding our website, its products or services. For this reason, if others post “success story” or “best-case” scenario testimonials (as distinguished from subjective opinions), you should assume that their results are NOT typical.
6. Material Connections with Advertisers. Material connections involve the payment of compensation by advertisers to us or advertisers providing free promotional materials or benefits to us.
6.1 Commissions and Fees. Some or all of the advertisers for which we provide advertisements, testimonials or comments on this site may pay us in the form of advertising fees, affiliate commissions, referral fees, or other fees. Although you might assume that our endorsements are biased by reason of compensation, we strive to give our honest opinions and evaluations.
6.2 Promotional Materials or Benefits. Some or all of the advertisers for which we provide advertisements, testimonials or comments on this site may pay us in the form of free promotional materials or benefits. Although you might assume that our endorsements are biased by reason of free promotional materials or benefits, we strive to give our honest opinions and evaluations.